Subject: [Leica] IMG: Additions to Rock Collection
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 16:03:58 -0500

Hey Ric, these are great. It brings back memories of the Loggins and
Messina concert my wife and I were at, also in 1973, at Saratoga
Springs, NY. It was an experience I'll never forget. It was an
outdoor concert at the Philadelphia orchestra's summer home. The
music was so loud that the first six rows moved to the back. It
really hurt.  Thanks for the memory.

Len