Subject: [Leica] La Barceloneta again
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 01:12:36 +0100

Hi Ted, mon ami

I hope so, it would be a great pleasure meet you in Barcelona. I can't
promise anything, maybe I can look for a sponsor to organize an
exhibition or something similar...

We can talk about this off line if you want, and I'll be very happy to
learn from the Master, thanks for your compliment!.

Cheers
Lluis

El 29/12/2009, a las 3:10, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>
escribi?: