Subject: [Leica] Captions
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 14:57:01 -0500

> too many weak photos with strong captions...
>
> again ...the better the image, the less it needs a caption,
>

> Steve

The internet is a low common denominator
One needs to be selective.
Are we looking for tips on how to handle ourselves from people who are
selling their prints for ten bucks?
Or from our role model favorite photographers?
captions have been low key in the photo art world as a rule for many
decades. It has nothing to do with my opinion or your opinion.

Mark William Rabiner