Subject: [Leica] IMG caution kidpic
From: simon.apekop at gmail.com (simon jessurun)
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 19:27:43 +0100

good point Ted personally  i like the pic with four figures .Technically it
sucks but the image of the man in the lower left part of the crop (her
father who tried to persuade his baby  in to the hands of the young girl
playing maria ?) somehow looked to me like a devoted follower bla bla .

Ok i forgot how does one submit a picture for the yearbook?
Sorry i have to ask but forgot.(severly jetlagged and just finished a gallon
of sake.
party time here.
kampai from amsterdam
simon