Subject: [Leica] IMG caution kidpic
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 09:12:33 -0800

simon jessurun offered:

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/animal/trinity.JPG.html
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/animal/mariaA.JPG.html
> best wishes,simon,amsterdam,neth.

Hi Simon,
If you haven't uploaded your YEAR BOOK images? One of these are interesting
for sure. Unless you've sent your 2 already? :-)

Look at it this way.... "are you pleased with it, the photo?" Never mind if
it's a super prize winner, that isn't the point as long as you like the
photo in your gut. Then go for it.

Remember, in the book there isn't any competition aspect! I suppose some
want a photo that "they think would win a prize?" But that isn't the reason
for uploading.

For me it's far more important the 2 pictures I send are images I like. So
make your decision yes or no in that manner. If you look at it and say to
yourself... "hey not a bad shot and smile? Go for it!" :-) Because in that
manner of re-action, it creates a "feel good in your heart!" And you smile.
:-)

Then click "SEND!" :-)
cheers,
ted