Subject: [Leica] Merry Christmas Happy new year
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 00:07:19 -0500

I have fallen behind on my LUGGING already, but I did want to wish seasons
greetings and our best wishes to all in LUGLAND. We share a very special
community, and I love being part of it, even if I am a wayward child.

Family dinners for Christmas, then off to Hobart to see the end of the big
race as the yachts come in from Sydney for the new years celebrations.

We will be back in the saddle beginning of January, planning a big year
ahead.

Keep well, travel safely enjoy family and best wishes for 2010. Cheers and
Here's luck

Alastair and Helen

Message from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Merry Christmas)