Subject: [Leica] Another Door Closed on Processing
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 22:03:17 -0600

Hi Ted,

Thanks for looking and commenting.  I was just killing time and finishing up
an old roll of film, but, with traffic in two directions, it was hard for me
to time the exposure to catch one in motion near the center of the frame.
>From the length of the streaks, and the speed of the traffic, I figure I
>was
at 1/20 to 1/30 sec.  In the dim light in the car, I just set the exposure
and didn't note the exact speed.

I have to admit that digital makes things a lot simpler.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA