Subject: [Leica] Canadian Sourced Digital M Batteries
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 00:06:59 -0700

My 1900 mAh Canadian sourced M9 batteries arrived in the mail today. I
ordered two batteries back on November 13th but the seller dropped the ball
on my order and only shipped then out when I called them last week.

Not a great start but a big improvement over the cheaper Hong Kong Ebay
seller who sent me 4 1700 mAh batteries that never arrived. I've charged up
the first battery and plan on testing it in the cold here in the next few
days.

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft?s powerful SPAM protection.
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Canadian Sourced Digital M Batteries)