Subject: [Leica] Happy Noctilux Day! READ CAREFULLY BOOK HAPPY TIME?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 09:24:03 -0800

To heck with a happy anything day! :-(

57 entries and time is flashing by faster than you can spit! GET ON IT! SEND
YOUR 2 PHOTOS!

We need nearly double that number to catch last year and produce a better
book, so com'on move yer asses! Some of you folks who haven't sent pictures
get on it! For crying out loud it only takes a few minutes to grab "2
pictures, SIZE AND SEND!"

If you are at home all day and are about to waste time eating lunch and you
haven't sent your pictures?????
"NO LUNCH!" That is until you've sat to the machine and clicked off two
pictures, then go eat! Or your favourite TV show is about to come on and
you're about to watch the idiot box......... FORGET IT! Go to the machine
first send 2 pictures..... the programme will be repeated some time in the
New Year so you wont miss it ! Or if it's such a heart moving program...
tape it! Then look after     "you've sent your pictures!"

 SO HERE IS A NEW PLAN, READ CAREFULLY I WONT REPEAT MYSELF!

Between now and Boxing Day "everybody who has yet to send photos to Jim
absolutely knock off all the LUG e-mailing word stuff!" And worse? If you
haven't sent your pictures for the book, but have time to screw around
sending pictures to the LUG you should be ashamed of yourselves!  In other
words the book comes first until you've sent your "2"
............................So  "RUN SILENT, RUN QUICKLY, SEND FAST!
NOW!"........................

I do trust I'm making myself clear about this? Don't give me any crap "it's
a busy time of the year!" We all know that dummy, however we have, at least
57 of us have, sent our "2" pictures! It isn't a difficult task!

Now this is the last post I'll make on this subject until we see how well
the LUG CREW do in sending their 2 photos "BEFORE  midnight Dec. 31!" Like
read my lips.... "BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE!~

However, be assured if we have a bad showing of enteries because some of you
just sloughed off the time doing useless things! Make yourselves ready for a
"BLAST LIKE YOU'VE NEVER RECEIVED!!" That is unless you've been face to face
with a Regimental Drill Sergeant Major of Her Majesties Guard Regiment!

Or in similar positon with a USA Marine Drill Sergeant the kind that curls
what litte hair you may have with out using a hot curling iron! Fearsome
near death experice from either!
"HOWEVER, THEN THERE IS ME WHEN IT COMES TO THE BOOK!"

DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR PEOPLE? ........................................

Thank you all very much for your submissions ladies and gentlemen. See you
all in the book! :-) Thanks again!
cheers,
ted