Subject: [Leica] Happy Noctilux Day!
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 08:18:55 -0500

Or, for those under the equator, Happy Mountain Elmar Day!

Speaking of lenses, hope that many of you intend to use 'em for the yearbook
in the next few days.  To date we have 57 participants, and welcome more.

To recap:

Anyone can submit up to two images, whether or not captured with Leica
equipment.  Images must be at least one meg in size, have your name, title
or picture, and camera/lens/film? noted.  Send all images offline to me at
jshul at Comcast dot net.  Nobody is under any obligation to purchase the
finished yearbook.

Closing for the yearbook is December 31st, as usual.

Best,

Jim

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] Happy Noctilux Day! READ CAREFULLY BOOK HAPPY TIME?)