Subject: [Leica] help! stuck filter!
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 08:04:07 +1000

Aah the operative word is 'even' pressure, not necessarily gentle. Like
being a tough team supervisor, if you drive everyone equally hard they work
together. The trouble starts when you show favouritism to that cute young
newest team member.  If the meditation, contemplation, counselling and
distributed pressure techniques fail the next option is to carefully strike
the centre of the filter with a small hammer then use vice grips to tear off
the remaining material. Also effective on recalcitrant team members.

Just kidding folks!!!!