Subject: [Leica] IMG: Weekly Walking Around
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 08:17:44 +1000

Bob, its another benefit of a new camera or gear that it inspires us to get
out and shoot more in the flush of enthusiasm. That can't be a bad thing
(better than porridge recipes too).
I looked twice at this newest before I noticed, but your subject is holding
a camera? Perhaps a photography companion?
On my screen its darker than I would aim for with with the coat, for
example, showing little detail to my eye.