Subject: [Leica] IMG: Weekly Walking Around
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 10:24:55 -0800 (PST)

During my lunch "hour" walks I've begun going with my camera. There are
mostly residential neighborhoods around. I started with carrying the 50 on
the camera, but found I needed more reach. The 50 now goes in my pocket and
the 90 is on the body.
At any rate, I'm having a blast. My walks are getting quite a bit longer
than an hour which is good for me but probably not good for my work rep.

At any rate, this week's begin here:
http://www.rgaphoto.com/PESO/content/L1003516_large.html

I'm trying to set up a blog similar to what Nathan has to make navigation a
bit easier, but it's taking a bit of time. I've also changed web hosts so if
you start navigating around outside of the PESO pages, things might go a
little haywire. The new site name is RGA Photography,
http://www.rgaphoto.com , changed fro RAflexions, http://www.raflexions.com.

Thanks for looking. I always appreciate comments and any critiques to
improve (or trash!) are always welcome no matter how harsh. I don't take it
personally at all and appreciate the time it takes to post a response or
reaction.
Best,
Bob
 Bob Adler