Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ten Mark
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 17:05:54 -0500

>> The copywrite very distracting; ruins the image as far as I'm concerned
>> And a very captivating image otherwise.
>>
>> Certainly the nicest highlight in the image in the typeface for the
>> copywrite.
>>

>> Mark William Rabiner

> Thanks Mark. Perhaps you are right. I should not put a copyright in an
> image,
> doesn't matter anyways.
>

> Best,
>
> Rudy

Yes they can easily crop off the bottom or just clone it out.
And at that size what are they going to use it for?
I'd just be flattered if I ever found out.
I think if people are not stealing your images you're doing the wrong thing.
You put any words at all in an image it makes for an image they just read.
Better to provide an image to be looked at as a rectangle.
Bitmaps not vector objects are what cameras make.
Save the reading for after hours under the covers  with a flashlight Edgar
Rice Burroughs.

Mark William Rabiner