Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 15/12/2009: Nathan uses flash!!! Don't miss it, it is the first time in years!!!
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 07:28:51 +0100

Oh yes, I forgot to explain that. The quiz rules state that men must wear
red socks. If they don't, then they must wear a red undergarment, but in
that case said undergarment must be visible at all times. The wording does
not specify the nature of the undergarment, so my wife's red bra complies
with the letter of the rules.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman