Subject: [Leica] NYTimes.com: The Do-It-Yourself Economy
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 10:08:59 -0600

Sure - and have - some years ago
a book was published on a major production and installation
of a gate at Villa Terrace (Hasselblad and 8x10).
<http://www.bighornforge.com/portfolio/fence/gate_03.html>
(however the layout and reproduction was terrible)

The challenges (for all of us)
how do I best use my time?
and who is the market for my productions?

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com