Subject: [Leica] Rare figure
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 06:06:26 +0100

The first, Lluis is better for its environment and contre jour,
but the second has a better geometric composition only weakened by the
people in the background.

El Raval ...
A real source of inspiration once more

Merci l'Ami

Bien ? toi
Philippe du matin

Le 14 d?c. 09 ? 23:18, Lluis Ripoll Querol a ?crit :