Subject: [Leica] NYTimes.com: The Do-It-Yourself Economy
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 16:27:57 -0600

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 3:49 PM, George Lottermoser <imagist3 at
mac.com>wrote:

> a race to the bottom
> bet I beat most of you there.

One month the salesmen at a major New Orleans Real Estate Firm found p&S
cameras and minilabs and the next month I lost  eighty location shoots a
month.  The brochures were not quite as nice, but hey, they could do them
"in-house."

--
Regards,

Sonny