Subject: [Leica] IMG: postcard
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 17:32:41 -0500

> At 05:13 AM 12/12/2009, you wrote:
>> Just for fun and especially for our Northern Hemisphere folks.
>> A bit tricky to set up too. Feel free to analyse, comment or blow
>> raspberries.
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/n/L1010209.jpg.html
>> Cheers
>> Geoff
>
> The water froze in my dog's bowl in the kitchen last night and you
> post photos like that!! I'll pay you back in about 6 months.
>
> Tina
>
> Tina Manley
> www.tinamanley.com

I had two nights which were 59 degrees and I was beside myself my face froze
out of  the covers but I couldn't put them under the covers as I couldn't
breathe. So no sleep. During the day I had to to get out of here. Yet it was
howling outside with 30 degrees. I was stuck between a ice rock and hard
place.
It got fixed yesterday so today I am rested for the first time in a week.
We had to take my air conditioner out of the window as it couldn't be
insulated well enough. And my radiators have new valves they are hissing
loudly which is ok with me. I'm using headphones to listen to my radio
iTunes off my laptop. Which is a MacBook Pro 2.26 GHz  4 GB Memory
Which was too cold to touch almost all week in the morning but is now nice
and warm. Even before I warmed it up.

Mark William Rabiner