Subject: [Leica] Panoramic Photo
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 11:37:29 -0600

Quoth the Tina Manley :

> they'll be back in front of it again.  Believe me, I've been there
> and done that too many times to count!!

Yeah, but you're Grandma, and there's nothing you can do about it.
You're stuck with it.

In public, I've had pretty good results with straight-out "I am not
here" reactions, where I simply do not acknowledge the kids in any
way.  Don't speak, don't react, don't make eye contact.  Of course
you have to be AWARE or one of the little #@$@# will steal your
camera, your passport, your belongings, and a bunch of miscellaneous
body parts you didn't know you had, but in general if I don't respond
at all they get bored with me.  I'm not grampa, I'm just a grownup...
and they're weird, uptight, and not worth noticing.

Plus this pan shot looks like it was shot from a high-enough POV that
he could have shot straight over most of the short folk.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee at rcmckee.com
P O Box 571900                           voice/fax   713/783-3502
Houston, TX 77257-1900                   cell phone #  on request

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Panoramic Photo)
Message from spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng) ([Leica] Panoramic Photo)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Panoramic Photo)