Subject: [Leica] Photographing woodsy forest in overcast day, bad idea?
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 11:15:27 +0100 (CET)

I share Doug's experience; overcast is best for colour, works even better
with film
Take a tripod and umbrella

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01210/snow-photo_1210291i.jpg

Douglas Sharp had a pointer to an online shop that sells small umbrellas to
be fitted into the hot shoe - I don't have one, but this could prove very
handy

Bien cordialement de Strasbourg
Philippe

Message du : 13/12/2009