Subject: [Leica] UK police use anti-terrorism laws to stop photographers -- and so do American ones
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (rob mcclure)
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 19:48:45 -0500

Kyle -- Same thing happened to me while I was shooting sunsets over
Lake Erie from a pier in Sandusky, OH.  Davis-Bessie Nuclear Plant was
just west of what I was shooting and not even in my what I was
shooting, but I got scolded by a security cop.  Ironically, a bird
sanctuary lies adjacent to the plant and I have taken many bird photos
there with never an issue.  I really wonder what the legality is of
these kinds of arbitrary rules?  My guess is they would fall apart if
challenged in court (though I don't have the time or money to press
the issue).

Rob