Subject: [Leica] Panoramic Photo
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 19:54:57 -0500

At 07:46 PM 12/10/2009, you wrote:
>Mark, the link is to a Youtube video presenting a pano image from
>Steve Bloom. The youtube junkis just their way of trying to make you
>to join the youtube community./revolution.
>
>If your link doesn't show up, go to youtube and search for Steve Bloom
>Images. It may work that way.

This link will take you directly to the panorama and tells a little
more about how he made it:

http://www.stevebloomphoto.com/books/trading_places/sample_page.html

Sorry, I should have found that link first!

Tina

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Panoramic Photo)
Message from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Panoramic Photo)