Subject: [Leica] Panoramic Photo
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 16:46:10 -0800

Mark, the link is to a Youtube video presenting a pano image from
Steve Bloom. The youtube junkis just their way of trying to make you
to join the youtube community./revolution.

If your link doesn't show up, go to youtube and search for Steve Bloom
Images. It may work that way.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog: