Subject: [Leica] Adapters: Leica R lens to Canon EOS (5D Mark II or 1Ds Mark III)
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 16:34:23 +0000

I had a cheap Chinese adaptor and the chip fell off after a few days - the
chip on the one I had was glues onto the adaptor.

I found focussing quite straightforward with a Brightscreen focussing screen
and a 'non-chipped' Cameraquest adaptor.

Steve

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Adapters: Leica R lens to Canon EOS (5D Mark II or 1Ds Mark III))