Subject: [Leica] Leica User Forum book - update
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 16:27:45 +0000

As I've mentioned before, there are a number of people on the LUG who are
also members of the Leica User Forum and this email is addressed to those
people.

Just in case any of you missed my earlier post, the Leica User Forum is
currently in the process of producing a book - this isn't connected to Jim's
annual LUG effort - and at the same time is raising money for a worldwide
cancer charity.

As you can see here - <http://www.justgiving.com/L-Camera-Forum-Book> the
book project has already raised over 2,000 GBP for the selected charity and
we hope to improve on that substantially before the cut off date for
submissions is reached.

The rules have been modified slightly, anyone who joined the forum before
the announcement of the book project on the  23rd on November is now
eligible to submit up to three photographs for possible inclusion in the
book.

If anyone here is a member of the forum, and would like to consider
submitting a maximum of 3 photographs, the rules and details of what to do
are here...

<http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/customer-forum/107183-leica-user-
forum-book-contributions-sought.html>

It doesn't matter if a photograph was taken yesterday or 50 years ago,
provided a Leica lens and/or body was used in its production, and you were a
member of the forum before the 23rd of November, it's eligible for possible
inclusion.

Regards

Steve

Replies: Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Leica User Forum book - update)