Subject: [Leica] So I was just wondering
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 11:20:29 -0500

With Bob Adler's explanation, I now get it.  My quick glance at the picture
stopped going right at right of the pointer and stopped.  The look on his
face didn't strike me as interesting and I wondered why you posted it.
Nice, very nice in fact, but the shot does have a bit of a "Where's Waldo"
aspect about it.

Regards,

Dick