Subject: [Leica] UK police use anti-terrorism laws to stop photographers -- and so do American ones
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 12:43:10 -0500

At 11:06 AM 12/9/2009, you wrote:
>There's this OTHER dude named Kyle Cassidy who screws up my google
>vanity searches by being very talented and prolific. He just wrote
>an article about police in the UK stopping people for photographing
>things like the houses of parlement:
>
>http://www.wendmag.com/blog/2009/12/08/no-photos-here-uk-police-use-anti-terrorism-legislation-to-curb-photos-of-iconic-public-places/
>

>Kc

PI - Pro-Imaging - a British group that welcomes international
members has been very pro-active in getting police around the world
to recognize photographers' rights.  They are well worth joining for
that support and for their campaign against rights grabbing
photography contests.

http://www.pro-imaging.org/

Tina
member of PI