Subject: [Leica] The M9 is here! The M9 is here!
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 05:45:54 -0500

2009-12-08-01:38:12 philippe.amard:
> Snumug won't work on my Mac, any hint?
> It does likewise when Nathan posts single photos there. His other site
> works just fine.
> Help!

I'm sorry to hear that!  I have no trouble viewing the SmugMug-served pages
in
either Safari 4.0.4 or Firefox 3.5.5 on Mac OS 10.6.2, and I recall no
trouble
when I was on Mac OS 10.5, either.  Are you on recent software?

The SmugMug pages are pretty complex, though...  here are the same photos on
Flickr, whose pages are much more bare.  I hope you aren't disappointed after
all that...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jbm0/4168565266/sizes/l/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jbm0/4167803835/sizes/l/in/photostream/

 -Jeff