Subject: [Leica] Lightroom or CS4 Bridge?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 06:34:55 +1000

same DNA though Frank only having benefited from some selective evolution.
The way Martin Evening describes it the modules are more, well, modular so
more amenable to new grafts without necessarily retaining all of the
appendages maybe found less useful.

No doubt I'll be accused of being a shill for Adobe as well as Leica, but PS
&LR make a very compelling combination for the keen digital darkroom
artisan.
btw both are optionally 64 bit on Windows I believe. I need to build another
PC and start with a nice clean Windows 7 environment.