Subject: [Leica] WARNING(virus check bypassed): Re: OT: Mac wannabees
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 04:49:43 +0000

Viruses, spyware, etc. are one of the major reasons I switched, I have a PC
upstairs that just sits there due to the constant problems, even after
buying and using programs that would cure the problems.  Since switching to
the Mac, not one problem.

But as you say everyone has their own preferences, I for one will not switch
back to any PC.

Gene -------------- Original message from "R. Clayton McKee" <leica at
rcmckee.com>: --------------