Subject: [Leica] Humans and not Humans
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 18:16:49 +0100

Hi Dr. Ted, Ted mon ami!

I really appreciate your very kind words, I simply try to follow your
advices, have the camera with me and are looking here and there, as a
catalan photagrapher says too (his name was Catala Roca) "the images
are always there, the onky thing the photographer should do is capture
them".

Thank you very much Ted!, that's me on my side that I would like shot
just one of yours beautiful images!

Cheers
Lluis

El 06/12/2009, a las 1:58, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>