Subject: [Leica] Well, what do you know...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 19:58:04 -0800

Richard Man offered:

> If I work real hard and finish a project by Jan 1st, there will be
> extra bonus $$, enough to get a M9 + a little more.
>
> I have 3 weeksssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish me luck.<<<<<<

OK Richard run hard and long.
Don't waste time eating. No long lingering meals, just enough food to simply
satisfy the need to satisfy and back to the job.
Rise early and don't think about how long the day maybe... the end result is
all that matters! Keep in your mind the hard work time you put in isn't
forever! But merely time required to purchase a fine new piece of gear. It
isn't forever!

So apart from saying, "Stay loose and work hard, I can only offer... the M9
will be well worth whatever "work effort" you have to cope with will be
worth it!" :-)
cheers,
Dr. ted