Subject: [Leica] IMG: Martin, Peter and Big Red
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 19:46:46 -0800

Jim Hemenway offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: Martin, Peter and Big Red

> Hi Tina, Jim et al:
>
> Perhaps a memorial/tribute to Martin would be to print one of his little
> stories in the yearbook:
>
> Eric The Red:
> http://www.tamigori.com/travel/etr.html
>
> Or one of the others:
> http://www.tamigori.com/travel/tr.html
>
> Would one fit?
>
> How would printing one jibe with copyright laws?

This young man Martin, a friend to all of us, even though some may never
have had the joy of his company in your home... he truly was a special kind
of human being. We might say... "ONE OF A KIND!" Deserves some special space
in the book.

We have Jim Shulman our book editor who knows the book space as well as
Martin. So why not if he will, use whichever story he feels spells the
Martin we knew so well and place it in the book of a deserving space?

Just a thought about a fine young man.
Dr. ted

Message from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] IMG: Martin, Peter and Big Red)