Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 20:57:38 +0000

Sonny,

Snow?  What snow?  I see no snow in your flower shot.  ;-)  On the other
hand, it started snowing here the day before yesterday and it is snowing
here today, and the weatherman lied, as it was supposed to be clear today.
Oh well, I did get in one last ride in the Z3 Coupe just as the first flakes
were starting to fall.  And yes, it is Freaking cold outside...

Cheers,
Gene -------------- Original message from Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr at