Subject: [Leica] Platform nine and three-quarters Third time's a charm??
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 11:22:35 -0800

Thanks for the comment again, Philippe.  I gave it another try.  Don't know
why the green tint.  Must have been a LR setting from a previous attempt.

How's this one?

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/09aut/MA+Boston-4971.jpg.html>

http://tinyurl.com/yboazmc

Feel free to try your own.  I need to learn the B&W conversion.

Aram

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Platform nine and three-quarters Third time's a charm??)