Subject: [Leica] Platform nine and three-quarters
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 22:04:46 -0800

Jim.  That might have been cool.  I never knew where we would be at any
given day, or even week, and I only had internet access a few times on the
trip as we were camping the whole way, mostly in Wal-mart parking lots to
save money.  8 weeks of campgrounds would have been quite expensive.  So I
never considered trying to line up people to meet on the trip.

Great place, New England, and so much history that I had forgotten.  Really
enjoyed the trip.

Aram

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Platform nine and three-quarters)