Subject: [Leica] Super-Wide suggestions
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 12:45:56 -0500

Thanks Frank. That's one option I'm considering. The cons, though, are
it's a little pricey. Plus, I don't recall it being a special lens. At
least it wasn't on film. I had one for a short time long ago but I sold
it. If it was a great lens I wouldn't mind paying that. But if it were a
great lens, I never would have sold mine. :-) I'm leaning toward the
20/2.8 D if I go the Nikkor route. But I haven't ruled out the 18
entirely.

Dave R