Subject: [Leica] M9 Worth the Hype?
From: bryanwi at bryanwi.com (Bryan Willman)
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 18:22:00 -0800

All True - and of course, my first full frame Canon 1Ds was $8K in 2002
dollars.  Somehow when a Cannon or Nikon costs a fortune, it's OK?
?!?!?!?

Given the way the market is advancing and maturing (electronics, etc.) I
think we can have some hope that eventually M RF prices will come down.
That is, the M10 might be $5500 (in 2009 dollars).  Then again maybe
not.   I'll cross that bridge when it pops up on the road in front of
me.