Subject: [Leica] M9 Worth the Hype?
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 14:18:48 -0800

It's called a "buzz." As long as people are "reviewing" the M9, which
99% percent of the time comes down to: "great camera if you like RF,
but sell a kidney," that will continue to generate excitement amongst
potential buyers, which I am hoping will include LOTS of well to do
dentists, lawyers, system switchers etc. which will make Leica make
tons more M9, which mean eventually it will a) release an M9.2 or M10
and drive the used prices of M9 down to a half a kidney, or b) some
people will sell the M9 after they realize "it's not their thing," and
drive the used prices down to a half a kidney level...

That is ONE sentence with too many "whiches," I better stop typing run-ons...

>>> http://www.greatpix.eu