Subject: [Leica] Panoramas - Aldebaugh and Orford (Jim Nichols)
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 11:17:06 -0500

Stan - Thanks for the correction.  It turns out it's properly spelled in my
trip notes but I wasn't sufficiently careful to carry it over into my
postings.

I'm a big fan of Peter Grimes since I saw it at the Met, I think two years
ago, and it was a pleasure to visit nearby Snapes Maltings and see the
concert hall there.  I felt privileged to be give an brief tour inside the
hall despite it being closed to the public on the day I visited.  I'll be
posting some pix from there later on.

Regards,

Dick