Subject: [Leica] Pana 20mm f1.7 on the GF 1 - Howard
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 13:16:17 +0100

Hi Howard,

I'm sorry I got distracted by the 4/3 crop and so on issue, and never
congratulated you on your self-portrait.

When I showed it to my son Tim, who now owns a G1,he went : wow !
which I fully support, model; angle, BW conversion, are simply among
the best.

Now, you write that there's on board conversion and my question is;
does it keep converting even if the lens is an M or an R or any other
than micro 4/3 lens ? which would be a major impediment in my view.
Hope not.

Renewed congrats and thanks in anticipation for your input

Amiti?s de Metz
Philippe

Le 2 d?c. 09 ? 08:20, H&ECummer a ?crit :