Subject: [Leica] IMG: Penske Race Museum, Scottsdale, AZ
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 05:04:15 -0600

Perhaps 'biased' but definitely more experienced.  ;-) Nonetheless, I
keep thinking  of a visit I paid to the museum at the Indianapolis
Motor Speedway a few years back.....well, maybe ten years or so
ago...and a tour around that track....and thinking "they did that in
those?".....

--Bob

===On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:04 AM, Frank Dernie