Subject: [Leica] What do you call a family of Veyrons?
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 07:50:49 +0000

PMFJI the Goodwood festival is for classic cars. Part of the fun and
spectacle is finding as many period additions as possible. This includes
adverts, food and clothes. Competitors are expected to dress in period
clothes. Spectators are encouraged to do so. It has become a (very) big
thing over the years.
FD
PS I thin the drones still exists and people dress in 2009 clothes there
this year??? Somebody may correct me.