Subject: [Leica] What do you call a family of Veyrons?
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 07:41:01 +0000

Jayanand,

The Goodwood Revival is a big excuse for people to dress in any period
gear from the early part of the 20th century, to go with the cars. 80%
of the 200,000 people who go every year wear some sort of period
clothing. Even I dress up too, but not like that!  Lord March, who
runs the meeting, insists that all the staff wear period costume to go
with the period cars and planes. All the visitors are encouraged to do
the same.

It's all pretty harmless, I hope. I didn't mean to offend by the
caption, but that's what the two guys called themselves! Me, I just
shoot first and ask questions later.

Best wishes,

Charlie Chan
Cheltenham, UK