Subject: [Leica] IMG: LE1CA Photo MAKING WIDE ANGLES SHARP EASILY!
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 12:48:49 -0600

Ted,

I appreciate the tip.  I will certainly give it a try at my next
opportunity.  The Leica-R lenses are a great value, and I look forward
making them work for me.  On the Oly 4/3 system, the 28 is very close to
being a normal FL, but the DOF and focusing still have the WA
characteristics.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA