Subject: [Leica] Women's secret
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 21:12:37 +0100

Hi Alastair,

I'm agree with your comment, when I've saw the scene I prepared the
camera, the best moment (a kiss) was lost and I should decide to shot
very fast, look at the right, a man was just arriving passing across.
You are right, if I've not shot I've missed the moment. I don't
remember what I've set on the camera..., I think 1/30 and wide open at
f1.5, the store window gave a good light, even at ISO100.

Thank you very much for looking and your comment
Cheers
Lluis

Lluis Ripoll Querol
lluisripollquerol at gmail.com