Subject: [Leica] IMG: Splat the Cat, Version 2
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 12:10:29 -0600

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the interest.  First, I was afraid to move to the left, because
it might have caught their attention, which is what happened in the other
shot.  So, I chose to avoid their line of sight.

young folks and a large dog around, in addition to meal preparations, so I
chose to use the zoom lens only.  I think I could have done a better job on
that shot with my 50mm Summicron-R, or perhaps with the Elmarit-R 28mm, but
I did not have them with me.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA