Subject: [Leica] IMG: Splat the Cat
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 10:06:11 -0600

Hi Ted,

I totally agree with you.  Earlier, the kids had been placing their hands
over their faces each time I raised the camera, so I was more concerned
about avoiding that trap.  At his age, I think Bobby was bored with the
story and was looking around for anything else that caught his attention.
In other words, I took what I could get.

Thanks for commenting.  I appreciate all of your comments, positive or
negative.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA