Subject: [Leica] IMG : Angels - 10
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 07:14:13 -0800

 > Here's #10, shot in a downing street.
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Angels/Engelberg-Angels-10-1140277.jpg.html

Bon jour Philippe,

Angels? :-) Love them as you add to the series. I look each day and they
make me ask myself: "I wonder what it would look like from the other side, a
different angle or lighting, time of day?" Not as a question of your
selection, but as a photographic exercise in seeing.

I'm sure each has many angles to shoot and selecting yours' of choice must
be a challenge. Overall a wonderful project to work on and subject to look
for rather than the usual aimless wanderings seaking subjects.

When we give ourselves a theme to shoot it makes the walk about outing far
more interesting, not to say sometimes a major effort to stay within the
theme.
You have an interesting set of images which creates a curiousity each day to
see the next Angel! :-) Certainly without going to heaven for a look! ;-)

Merci,
Dr. ted

Thank you